Translate

Friday, March 5, 2010

FISH ON FRIDAY IS MEANT TO BE A PENANCE, SO CAN I TEMPT YOU TO EAT THE DELICIOUS FISH BELOW THE VIDEO?


It is not I as a priest that you should worry about in terms of Friday temptations, but powers and principalities!

Okay, so I've tempted you on all the previous Fridays of Lent with lucious depictions of steak, chicken, barbecue, sausage and hamburgers. That really wasn't fair. Fish is meant to be a penance on Friday. So eat these today!





For those of you who just love your seafood and don't think having to share in this communal penance is any difficult, sacrificial activity, well sink your teeth into these delicacies!




Eating the fish above, especially as sushi, will be the stairway to heaven!

GOD LOVE YOU THIS LENTEN FRIDAY! SEE YOU AT THE STATIONS!

1 comment:

Gene said...

That one sitting out on the beach, the one with the long fangs, reminds me of my HS Latin teacher...Dear Lord, deliver us!!!