Translate

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

CHURCH MUSIC ASSOCIATION OF AMERICA'S WINTER CHANT INTENSIVE TO BE HELD AT SAINT JOSEPH CHURCH, MACON, GEORGIA IN JANUARY












Winter Chant Intensive 2013: January 7-11, 2013. St. Joseph Catholic Church in Macon, Georgia. Rev. Allan J. McDonald, pastor. Details forthcoming.

I'm excited about this happening at St. Joseph Church. Ms. Arlene Oost-Zinner, will be directing this intensive. Pray that good ole Macon has spring like weather from January 7-11 and no snow or ice!

More details will be coming from the site that I link above.

5 comments:

+wordphan said...

This is wonderful news, Father. St. Joseph is the perfect venue, and I'm looking forward to January! By the way, the weather for that time of the year is anyone's guess; I've played tennis one year, and I've chipped ice off my auto the next year!

Joseph Johnson said...

I just talked with my pastor in Waycross and he wants to have as many of our choir attend as possible. Thanks Father McDonald!

rcg said...

Was this random? Why do you think they picked your parish to host this event?

Fr. Allan J. McDonald said...

Well, believe it or not, I've gotten known by a goodly number of people who wouldn't know me because of blogging! My reputation is spreading which means I may well be censured soon! But on top of that Arlene Oost-Zinner has a sister in the parish! She also interviewed me several years back when she wrote on the blog "The New Liturgical Movement." She is now with "The Chant Cafe."

rcg said...

FrAJM the Evangelist? Or maybe an Southern Order of McDonald's 'to go' from the Chant Cafe. If you get censured for claiming to be clairvoyant, or not, wouldn't you see that coming? ;-)